Installation method of SIM card of DT5 series voltage monitor
- Categories:Installation Guide
- Time of issue:2020-09-30
For voltage monitors with built-in GSM/GPRS wireless data transmission terminals (marked with words such as GSM3 or GPRS3 in the middle of the display window), a SIM card needs to be installed when using the communication function. The installation method of SIM card (take DT5 series voltage monitor as an example, the replacement method is similar) is as follows:
Because the built-in YN1010DTU (GSM) or YN2110DTU (GPRS) communication module adopts a push-button pop-up SIM card holder, you must first remove the card holder when installing, insert the SIM card, and then put it back. The specific operation method is:
1. Press the yellow card removal button with a thin hard object like a pen tip, and a part of the card holder will pop out;
2, remove the partially ejected card holder from the card holder slot, and insert the SIM card into the card holder (note that the chamfered part of the SIM card should be consistent with the card holder and make it flat);
3. Put the card holder and the card back into the card holder slot (note that the metal conductive surface of the SIM card should face the bottom of the monitor) and slowly push it into place. In this way, the SIM card is installed.
1. If the SIM card is not placed flat, inserted improperly, or the SIM card is facing the wrong way, the device will not be able to find the SIM card and the system will not work normally.
2. The SIM card cannot be plugged or unplugged with power on.