Experience in participating in refined management training
- Categories:Shunyang News
- Author:Shi Liping
- Time of issue:2012-08-06
"Refined management" is a concept, a work attitude of striving for excellence, which concerns every employee of the enterprise, and is the fundamental and development direction of the enterprise's survival. With the rapid development of the market economy, the importance of refined enterprise management has become more and more obvious. Through this study of "refined enterprise management", I have the following experience:
1. Change the concept, the management cadres have a clear understanding of the head, cultivate diligent thinking, take responsibility and pay attention to the details of each link in the work, arrange in place, subdivide work responsibilities, and clarify goals and tasks. The change in the concept of all employees is bound to be the real motivation for us to implement refined management. How to let every employee of our company consciously participate in the practice of refined management, maximize their potential and become an organic part of our corporate competitiveness, the key is to guide employees to achieve it with refined concepts A conscious change in concepts.
2. the system is perfect, and everything is well-founded, because a standardized and sophisticated management system and working standards are required to have the criteria for judgment and the feasibility of implementation.
3. Strengthen responsibilities, clear division of labor, only refine goals, and clarify responsibilities is the fundamental purpose of refined management. Therefore, in the future work, we will promote the responsibility system of responsibility at all levels to ensure that there is pressure at all levels, work is motivated, and everything is implemented. , Strengthen implementation, and strictly implement rewards and punishments based on assessment.
4. Position yourself reasonably in your future work, strive to do your own job, continue to learn management knowledge, improve management concepts and apply them to actual management work, and promote company development.
5. Management must be planned, and temporary tasks cannot be arranged for subordinates at all times. Usually, everyone will do their job duties in the company. Due to the different scope of responsibilities of each person, the work carried out is different. Everyone will work around the company's principles and also have their own plans. Occasional temporary tasks are allowed. If there are multiple temporary tasks at a time, you must communicate with your subordinates.
6. During this training and learning period, I felt the corporate culture of gratitude everywhere, which made me very moved. Here I sincerely thank Yuyao Economic and Information Bureau for providing us with a good platform for learning and communication. I also sincerely thank all the teachers and staff who helped and cared about me in my study and life during this training. At the same time, I will pass this gratitude culture to our company.