The company accepts the third-party on-site audit of the quality management system (supervision 2)
- Categories:Shunyang News
- Author:General Manager
- Origin:Ningbo Shunyang Electric Measuring Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Time of issue:2019-04-29
From April 27th to 28th, 2019, Fangyuan Certification Zhejiang Audit Center appointed a senior auditor Lei Cuijiao to supervise the operation of our company's GB/T19001: 2016 quality management system since May 2018. 2 On-site audits.
Over the past year, the company’s various processes, processes and process controls have been operated in accordance with the new version of the system standards, product standards, service specifications and related regulations. Through the on-site spot check and audit of the system operation process and document records, the audit experts believe that our company is The monitoring and measurement results of process, service, management, and key performance objectives still meet customer requirements and applicable laws and regulations, and continue to improve the deficiencies in the previous management system. The audit experts gave the conclusion that the QMS management system meets applicable requirements, is basically effective in operation, and recommends to maintain certification, which will be submitted to the headquarters for approval.
In order to strengthen the effectiveness of the system operation and maintain the state of continuous improvement, through the problems found in this audit and the recommendations of the audit experts, we need to continue to improve the items in the next stage:
1. Further improve the circulation card information of the production department/workshop production process;
2. The General Manager’s Office strengthens risk re-evaluation and effectiveness evaluation of response measures in accordance with the actual situation of the enterprise;
3. The quality control department must have a specific record of the error detection, draw inferences from one another, find the reason, analyze and improve it;
4. Strengthen the retraining of system standards for internal auditors, familiarize themselves with the standard clauses and correctly judge the internal audit report for non-conformance reports, and master the principle of not far away.
During the two-day audit, each audited department communicated and interacted with audit experts, once again deepening the understanding and understanding of the standard clauses, which will greatly promote our future system operation and continuous improvement.
Attach: audit site photos