Web-based voltage qualification rate information management system version 2.0
Shunyang voltage qualification rate management system is a powerful application system that integrates voltage monitoring data collection, management, query, statistics and analysis.
The system adopts a three-tier architecture, supports B/S and C/S modes, and the data communication software adopts C/S architecture, accepts communication scheduling from the WEB side, sends communication instructions to the field monitor through the background service, and processes the monitoring data returned by the monitor , And save in the database, and then through the application for data storage, analysis and statistics, fault alarm, report generation, and automatically store the data in the operation and maintenance database. At the same time, B/S architecture software is used to provide functions such as system setting, data maintenance, communication instruction scheduling, data query, etc. Related personnel can set related parameters, maintain various data, schedule communication instructions, and view various real-time information through the IE browser. And historical statistical data, to understand the line voltage situation in time, save a lot of manpower and material resources, and greatly improve the accuracy and real-time of data collection.
1. System Features
It adopts object-oriented support platform and operation and development platform, and adopts the latest popular technologies such as XML, CSS, AJAX, and OLE DB.
The system adopts a three-tier structure and a combined B/S and C/S system structure, with stable performance, friendly interface, simple and convenient operation, and easy installation and maintenance.
Adopting advanced communication methods such as GPRS, GSM, LAN, etc., the communication performance is efficient and stable.
Open and rich data interface: It can provide data file exchange (XML, TXT, EXCEL and other formats), and use OLE DB database connection methods to conduct two-way data access and exchange with external system databases (such as the PI database of the Municipal Bureau).
Closely integrated with MS OFFICE office software: system data can automatically generate EXCEL, WORD, ACCESS and other files.
The system organically integrates commercial relational databases and real-time databases in design. Provide the establishment of data mode, data storage, report system and data interface to external systems.
Using B/S architecture, users can operate the system through a browser; provide a friendly user interface and detailed online help; provide a variety of interface styles for users to choose.
Rich report templates and custom report formats: The system has designed multiple sets of different report formats to meet the individual requirements of users in different regions. In addition, users can design a report format that meets their requirements through the report designer provided by the system .
Users carry out hierarchical management, and users at all levels can only operate the data within their jurisdiction.
4. Safety and reliability
Three levels of identity authentication are adopted at the application system level, database level and operating system level to ensure the reliability of the identity of the logged-in user.
With strict authority settings, operators can only operate functions within the authority and perform log management of user operations. Hierarchical management of users in provinces, regions, counties, and institutes. Users at all levels can only manage data within their own jurisdiction.
The database is automatically backed up in different places to ensure the safety of business data.
2. System function 、
The system provides functions such as system management, data management, data collection, data query, report query, chart analysis, and data maintenance.
1. System management
(1) Provide maintenance of software user information, report templates, report conversion month and day, typical days, and list maker.
(2) Group management and authorization of system operators to facilitate the management of operator authority. As shown in Figure 2.1.2:
(3) Manage operators by department, including the name of the operator, the department the operator belongs to, the role that the operator has, and the type of data the operator operates (divided into real-time data and historical data, and historical data refers to the Data that has been modified), etc.
(4) Through the report designer provided by the system, users can design reports according to their own requirements (such as adding, deleting columns, changing the position of the report columns, changing the font, adding calculated columns, etc.).
2. Data management: unified management of department data, monitoring point data, voltage grade information, etc.
3. Data communication: The system provides multiple communication methods such as GPRS, GSM, LAN wired communication, IC card collection, etc. to collect operating data of voltage monitoring points. This system technical support directly submits communication instructions on the WEB page.
4. Data query: including monthly statistical value query, daily statistical value query, daily hourly point value query, instantaneous voltage query and other functions. The user can select a monitoring point in the monthly statistical value query result window and directly enter the daily statistical value and hourly value query window of the monitoring point in the current month. All query results can be exported to EXCEL reports.
5. Chart analysis: The system provides a wealth of charts to analyze the voltage monitoring data, mainly including monthly statistical value fluctuation curve, daily statistical value fluctuation curve, daily whole point value fluctuation curve, etc., instantaneous value chart and other functions.
6. Data maintenance: including functions such as cleaning up the database, maintaining monthly statistical values, and maintaining typical daily data.
The system provides online addition, deletion, and modification of monthly statistical data, daily statistical values, and daily whole-point voltage data. The modified data is only stored in the real-time database and will not affect the data in the historical database.